A Few Easy Tips For Meal Planning
Meal prepping and planning is a popular topic after surgery. During my visits with patients, I often remind them that meal prep doesn’t need to be fancy, complicated, or time-consuming.
When you have an easy plan and strategy in place, meal prepping can save you time and money. Oh- and it can actually involve GOOD TASTING food. Imagine that!
In an effort to help jazz up our meals, to prevent them from getting repetitive and boring, and to understand quick and easy meal prepping tricks, we invited dietitian Kristin Willard inside our membership support group, Banana Bariatrics!
Over our hour call together, Kristin helped us learn how to meal plan for the week with tasty recipes, grab-and-go favorites, and protein forward foods that kept us on our toes.
Here’s a video clip where Kristin talks about her meal prep strategies.
Are you looking for meal prep and planning support? Inside Banana, we have the full version of this hour-long support group call with Kristin Willard, in addition to:
- An entire library vault of Support Group replays – including cooking demonstrations from one of our Bariatric dietitian’s very-own kitchens!
- A rotating Live support group call focused specifically on meal planning and prep
- An entire Nutritional Masterclass course (that you can navigate through at your own pace)
- A 3 month “Back On Track” Program that gives you helpful food prep strategies
- A monthly “Back On Track” support group call that helps keep you accountable with your own meal prepping goals!
- Connection with other bariatric buddies also interested in making meal prep fun and tasty by sharing recipes and successful strategies along the way