Monthly Support Group
This month’s support group will be led by one of our newest Nutritionists, Kristin Willard, RDN on the topic of meal planning!
Here’s Kristin’s personal take on nutrition:
- Calorie counting is NOT the answer
- Eating whole, organic, home prepared food is a good investment in your health
- Listening to your body is one of the best tools you have
- Healthy food needs to taste good
- Everyone has different nutritional needs
- If “food is thy medicine” then let your kitchen be your pharmacy
“I believe food and nutrition are an important part of our well-being, but I also believe it is only one piece of the puzzle. Life is about finding balance and purpose. When I first began my career I thought healthy eating would solve most health issues. But as time went on I discovered stress management, physical activity, decreasing toxin exposure and developing healthy relationships were also part of the equation. Now when I work with a client I no longer look at just their 3-day food journal, I look at the whole picture.
My integrative and functional approach allows me to provide personalized nutrition to my clients. My goal is to help you discover foods you enjoy while also improving your health and well-being. I want to help you find balance on and off your plate.”