Support Group – GERD 01/26/2022
- Nicole (1 point)
- Dianna (1 point)
- Bob (1 point)
- Stacy (1 point)
- Jill (1 point)
- Marae (1 point)
- Alicia (1 point)
- Gail (1 point)
Andrea Frey, PA-C (ENT / GI / Hospitalist)
Topic : GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease)
- What is GERD
- What happens in your body (anatomy)
- Surgical anatomy
- Why you should care about GERD
- Lifestyle modifications
- Barrett’s esophagus and cancer risk
- 15 minutes of self-care every day this week
- Every member of your team must complete the challenge in order to earn 1 point
- Discussion and connection will transition to our new Private FB Group
- The website will be available to house resources and support group replays. Save your login information!
- Weekly Team Challenges will be posted Thursdays
- Team Leaders are responsible for keeping track of points. If you haven’t heard from your team, please reach out to me so we can make some last minute adjustments!
- If you haven’t named your Team, be sure to do so this week!